New York City is filled with salons and spas. You may feel like you’re standing in the middle of the city and not know which one to select. We are making things easier for you! Here are the 10 Best Hair Salons in New York City for Women:
(if you don’t see your favorite, leave a comment and let us know!)
10. Aveda Institute. 233 Spring Street, SoHo. If you have time and want a good style, color and/or cut, try one of Aveda Institute’s students. You will be pleasantly surprised at the bang you get for your buck here. Yes, there may be some hiccups and it may take a few more minutes than your usual hair salon, but you will leave with a nice head of hair. The salon is beautiful, clean and pleasant. Hair cuts begin at….only $20! Yes, $20!!
9. Little Hair Shoppe. 54 East 4th Street, East Village. A quality, friendly and attentive salon in East Village. Munch on some complimentary cookies while you get your hair done here – yum. This charming and cozy salon offers hair cuts, perms, style and color services at reasonable prices. Haircuts start at $65, and students get a discount!
8. Salon V. 96 East 7th Street, East Village. Salon V has a spa-like ambiance with it’s warm and comforting atmosphere accented in red and gold. The stylists are professional and friendly and all the haircuts are accompanied with an aromatherapy scalp massage. Quality work, color and style at reasonable prices. Haircuts at this honorable salon begin at $65.
7. TwoDo. 210 West 82nd Street, Upper West Side. TwoDo is a hair, skin and nail salon that is comfortable, professional, clean, warm, and friendly. The interior is upscale, sleek, modern, and minimalist. It’s an all in one salon where you don’t have to run all around the city to pamper yourself. They definitely know what they are doing here and prices are decent, especially for UWS Manhattan standards. Haircuts starts around $90. See: NYC’s 10 Best Nail Salons
6. Laicale Salon. 129 Grand Street, SoHo. A salon where you always get personal styles and color suited especially for you. Laicale is a modern and spacious salon also located in Italy and Japan. The stylists and colorists know what they are doing at Laicale. Prices are acceptable for Manhattan.
Other Popular Articles: