Are you ready for NYE 2010? It’s been a rough year, and I know we all are ready for 2010! Here a few more ideas on how to spend your New Year’s Eve in New York City.
1. Primary Bar & Lounge NYE. 236 West 48th Street. Tickets are only $45 at this classy NYC bar and lounge. The NYE party starts at 3 pm and ends at 4 am! You can come and go as you please. Has access to Times Square!
2. Cabanas at Maritime Hotel. 363 W 16th St. Enjoy NYE 2010 in NYC at this Los Angeles vibe lounge in the Meatpacking District. Check out the 1 hour open vodka bar! Tickets start at $30.
3. Webster Hall. 125 E 11th St. If you want to party til 9 am, this is the spot! Party all night on 4 floors with 8 DJs! Drinks are served til 8 am! General admission is $75, and tickets after 2:30 am are $60.
4. Roseland Ballroom. 239 W 52nd St. Enjoy NYE 2010 in NYC in this 18,000 square foot venue with Grammy-nominated artist, DJ Paulvan Dyk. Tickets are $100.
5. China Grill. 60 W 53rd St. Bring in 2010 at this Asian Fusion lounge in Midtown East. General admission is $100.