Santa is visiting spots all over the Big Apple this year.
10 Best Locations to see Santa in New York City (10 to 6)
10. Macy’s Day Parade on Thanksgiving Day concludes with St. Nick arriving in New York City and the last float of the parade. If you cannot make it to Manhattan this year, you can watch this one on television.
9. Saks Fifth Avenue. 611 Fifth Ave., at 50th St., 9th Floor; 212-753-4000. Lasts until December 22nd from 1pm and 5pm. Be sure to bring your camera.
8. Manhattan Mall. 100 W 33rd St. St Nick will be around until December 23rd from 2pm to 8pm Monday to Thursday, from noon to 9pm Saturday and Sunday, and noon to 6pm on Sunday.
7. Santa at Belevedere Castle. Visit Santa at Belevedere Castle in Central Park on Sunday, December 21 between 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Kids can learn all about Santa and his history and share their wish lists for free. Call 212-772-0210 for more information.
6. Santa’s Winter Garden at the World Financial Center. Winter Garden, World Financial Center, 220 Vesey St., nr. West St.; 212-945-0505. Visit Santa at the World Financial Center on Friday, December 11 at 10:00am to 1:00pm & 2:00 to 7:00pm. Also on Sat. & Sun., December 12 & 13 from 10:00am to 1:00pm & 2:00 to 5:00pm. This is a special event as all proceeds benefit kids’ charity Project Sunshine, a nonprofit organization that provides free programs to children and families living with medical challenges. While you wait in line help create holiday cards for kids in local hospitals.