10 Best Women and Men’s shoes in New York City for the ultimate shoe lover:
10. Jack Rabbit Sports. 3 locations: 42 West 14th Street, between 5th and 6th Avenues, Union Square; 1255 Lexington Avenue, between 84th and 85th Street, Upper East Side; 151 7th Avenue, between Carroll Street & Garfield Place, Brooklyn. Jack Rabbit Sports is a niche NY chain focused on shoes and apparel for runners, swimmers, cyclers, triathletes, gym enthusiasts, and yoga lovers. The standard shoe fitting process includes a treadmill and specialized video camera that analyzes your step while running in each shoe you try. This process ensures you select the most comfortable and safest athletic shoe for your bones, joints, and muscles. Expect good customer service and knowledgeable staff. See: New York City’s Best Running Events & Races.
9. Prada Broadway. 575 Broadway, SoHo. This store has beautiful architecture in it’s building and it’s shoes. The unique, luxurious, beautiful designs are shown at this artsy boutique in SoHo. This is a stop for any shoe or NYC architecture fan.
8. Giuseppe Zanotti Design. 806 Madison Avenue, Upper East Side. This gorgeous Italian shoe boutique has quality, gorgeous, and durable shoes for men and women. These shoes will last you a lifetime and never go out of style. The great thing is that they are also unique in style so you won’t see them on someone else. They come at a good penny, but what do you expect for high style, quality shoes?
7. Bergdorf Goodman. 754 5th Avenue, Midtown. Sister company to Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman is a high end department store in Midtown Manhattan. Their shoe salon has a great selection of luxury shoes. Get your Manolos at Bergdorf Goodman! Set in Sex and the City as a popular shopping store for Carrie Bradshaw.
6. Mooshoes. 78 Orchard Street, Lower East Side. This LES shoe boutique sells animal free shoes known as vegan shoes for both men and women. Mooshoes offers many vegan shoe brands. 100s of designs of boots, sneakers, sandals, heels, flats, oxfords, loafers, belts, and handbags. They have everything from formal to casual wear. Shoes are popular so stocks get low. Prices range from 80 to 200 dollars. Do not expect the best customer service in NYC and do not let it bother you. You are buying these shoes because you are promoting a cause and you like them, not to be pampered in the store.
See other NYC Travel, Sightseeing & Shopping articles.