NYC’s 10 Best Whiskey Pubs & Bars
10. Puck Fair. 298 Lafayette Street, SoHo. Relax with a glass of bourbon and enjoy the atmosphere at the Irish Bar, Puck Fair. This 2 story bar is not your typical pretentious SoHo bar. A fun spot with a great whiskey selection to go with a group of friends.
9. The Whiskey Ward. 121 Essex Street, Lower East Side. The Whiskey Ward is a friendly laid back spot with plenty of whiskey behind the bar. The Whiskey Ward is the best LES place for the serious drinker. Get a whiskey flight where you can sample three of your chose of bourbon, Irish whiskey, single malts and more.
8. Brandy Library. 25 N Moore Street, TriBeCa. This classy lounge is the place to bring your boss, an associate or a date to impress. A whiskey lounge and wine bar with an elegant decor and top of the line liquor. Brandy Library is a sophisticated place with an extensive liquor list. See: 10 Best Cocktail Lounges in NYC
7. White Star. 21 Essex Street, Chinatown, Lower East Side. White Star is a casual, chic, dimly-lit bar. With it’s cozy tables, minimalist approach, nothing fancy, yet intimate and full of atmosphere make this one of our top picks. Known for their absinthe and cocktail presentation, this bar has all the classic, quality hard liquor from scotch to tequila and Campari. A hip, intimate, romantic date spot.
6. Whiskey Trader. 71 W 55th Street, Midtown East. A hip, stylish, multi-level sports bar and lounge. Your ideal sports bar with some great whiskey and scotch. A popular destination with free popcorn. See: NYC’s 10 Best Free Bar Foods