NYC’s 10 Best Vegetarian Restaurants:
10. Gobo. 401 Avenue of the Americas, West Village; 1426 Third Avenue, Upper East Side. This casual restaurant has a delicious, inventive menu. Gobo can get very busy and loud, but it has all the stables with a great twist. A must try for any vegetarian.
9. Risotteria. 270 Bleecker Street; West Village. This vegetarian and gluten-free NYC Italian restaurant and bakery is a popular destination. Whether you go to sit, take-out, delivery, or buy groceries you will be pleased. Recommend the risottos, pizza and all the baked goods and desserts.
8. Curly’s Lunch. 328 E 14th Street; East Village, Gramery. This casual restaurant in East Village is filled with personality and some of the best vegan sandwiches and curly fries. Favorites include the philly cheese-steak and chicken parmesan. You will devour your meal!
7. Red Bamboo. 140 W 4th Street; Greenwich Village. A delicious restaurant for all soul food lovers. Red Bamboo’s vegetarian soul food includes creole soul chicken, bourbon chicken and sweet potato fries. You will be thrilled with the meals. A true hidden gem in Greenwich Village. The lunch specials are great deals.
6. Good Health. 1435 1st Ave; Upper East Side. A casual restaurant to go for lunch or dinner to try their fantastic soup and burgers. Menu includes fish and chicken dishes for your non-vegetarian friends. Recommendations include the sweet potato soup and black bean bacon vegan burger.
See other NYC GREEN articles.
See our other NYC Restaurant and Food articles.