Tapas bars are great when you just want to enjoy a nice evening out with wine and a few or plenty of appetizers. It’s a great way to try many different plates at small portions. Here are the 10 Best Tapas Bars in New York City:
10. Bar Jamón. 125 East 17th Street, Flatiron, Union Square, Gramercy. You will really enjoy the wine and tapas selection at this well-priced, relaxed Spanish tapas bar. The place is cozy and it fills up fast. Arrive early as you will want to sit here for hours.
9. The Ten Bells. 247 Broome Street, Lower East Side. This organic, urban style bar has a very warm feeling. All the wine is natural and organic with great tapas selections to compliment your wine choose. Favorite tapas picks include the duck rillettes and the Barick Obama cheese. Also, they have a great daily 5-7 pm oyster happy hour.
8. Las Ramblas. 170 West 4th Street, West Village. Reasonably priced, delicious tapas at this intimate and charming Spanish tapas bar in West Village.
7. Alta. 64 West 10th Street, Greenwich Village. A sexy spot in Greenwich Village with delicious food and a nice atmosphere. Lively and well priced. Alta is always a pleasure and never disappoints.
6. Tia Pol. 205 10th Avenue, Chelsea. This spot has creative, authentic Spanish food. Combined with the ambiance and atmosphere, this quaint spot makes this one of our absolute favorites.
Now, on to 5-1 NYC’s 10 Best Spanish Tapas Bars