10 Best Donuts in New York City
10. John’s Coffee Donut Shop. 481 Myrtle Avenue, Brooklyn. Cheap, basic, reliable donut shop in Brooklyn.
9. Mike’s Donuts. 6822 5th Avenue, Brooklyn. Bargain donuts made fresh daily. Pass Dunkin Donuts across the street and grab some fresh crumb or chocolate donuts from Mike’s.
8. Tim Hortons. A chain from Canada, Tim Hortons is a reliable spot to grab a donut around the city. The donuts are light and fresh and with 11 locations around New York City, you will be sure to run into a Tim Hortons.
7. Twin Donuts. 3781 Broadway, Washington Heights. A secret location with delicious donuts in Washington Heights. Try the toasted coconut, honey glazed or French cruller. Mouth-watering donuts! Pass on the coffee.
6. Bouchon Bakery. 10 Columbus Circle, Theater District, Hell’s Kitchen. This French bakery has broiche-type donuts. They are pricey compared to your average donut shop, but the donuts are large and scrumptious. Try the passion fruit donut. Bouchon Bakery also has great loaves of bread.