Many celebrities own or have invested in some of the best restaurants, clubs, and bars in New York City. Here are the 10 best celebrity owned restaurants, clubs and bars in NYC:
10. Reggie Jackson. The Original SoupMan; 501 Fifth Avenue. This is a franchise spin-off from the soup man who is famously portrayed as the “Soup Nazi” in Seinfeld.
9. Jude Law, Rachel Weisz & Josh Luca. The Box; 189 Chrystie Street. LES concert venue. This is the modern-day Studio 54; almost anything goes inside. Difficult to get in & tables are ultra expensive.
8. Bono, Courtney Love, Jay-Z and Trent Reznor. Spotted Pig; 314 W 11th Street. Part of the new gastro-pub movement where pub food is turned into high-end cuisine.
7. Quentin Tarantino. Do Hwa; 53 Carmine Street. After being a huge fan of Chef Myung Ja Kwak’s Korean food, Tarantino partnered in this chef’s second Korean restaurant.
6. Moby. TeaNY; 90 Rivington Street. Vegan food and a large tea selection in this LES, Lower East Side, tea house.