NYC’s 10 Best Sports Bars to Watch the Super Bowl (10 to 6)
10. Lansdowne Road. 599 10th Avenue. A loud and fun spot in Hell’s Kitchen. You will be sure to have the Super Bowl atmosphere here.
9. 40/40 Club. 6 West 25th Street. Jay Z’s club is open for the Super Bowl 2010. A popular place with a good vibe.
8. Joshua Tree. 513 3rd Avenue. This Upper East Side Irish bar has six 12-foot screen TVs and multiple flat screens. No matter where you are, you’ll have a good glimpse of the game.
7. Proof. 239 Third Avenue. This Gramercy bar has all the classics – dark decor, mixed crowd, greasy food and plenty of beer. Everything you need for a good football game. If you want to escape the crowd, go downstairs to the lounge.
6. Mulholland’s. 312 Grand Street, Brooklyn. Enjoy the great sirloin burgers while watching the game at this gentlemen’s club/sports bar.