New York City’s 10 Best NFL Football Sports Bars (10 to 6)
Other Best NYC Sports Bars Lists:
10. Firefly. 54 Spring Street, between Lafayette Street & Mulberry Street, SoHo. Firely touts itself as an upscale sports bar with 16 large HD tvs. On Friday and Saturday night it turns into a lounge with live DJs pumping out the music. Skip the food and just order drinks.
9. Croxley Ales. 28 Avenue B, between 2nd Street & 3rd Street. 20 cent wings all day on Sunday makes this the perfect NYC sports bar to enjoy NFL Sundays and 10 cent wings on Mondays. Sunday drink specials and promotions at the bar. See: NYC’s 10 Best Buffalo Wings & Chicken Wings
8. Third and Long. 523 3rd Avenue, between 34th Street & 35th Street, Murray Hill. A cozy neighborhood bar with excellent drink specials along with plenty of HD TVs to watch the NFL. Enjoy a chill atmosphere with crowds in their late 2os and 30s.
7. Rogue Bar and Restaurant. 757 6th Avenue, between 25th Street & 26th Street. 12 beers on tap and 8 Plasma TVs to enjoy the NFL games. Sunday drink specials are $10 beer buckets, $5 mimosas, $12 Miller and Coors pitchers, and $18 premium beer pitchers. Clean with and attentive staff and quality bar eats.
6. Lansdowne Road. 599 10th Avenue, between 43rd Street & 44th Street. Friendly staff. Sit at the back of the bar to avoid the rowdier sports fans in front. Make sure to arrive early to ensure you can find a seat. Filled with HD TVs. Ice strip at the bar keeps your drinks cold.