New York City’s 10 Hottest Clubs, Lounges, & Scenes (10 to 6)
Most of NYC’s best clubs and lounges enforce a strict door policy which is the norm for hotspots in New York City. For every guy, there needs to be at least one chick, preferably in high heels, and you need to dress in your hottest gear. Better yet, get to know a promoter who can get you inside.
10. Covet. 137 E. 55th, between Lexington and Third Avenue, Midtown East. The coolest lounge in Midtown East with Asian and Mediterranean inspired eats. The trendy lounge is located below the restaurant.
9. Marquee. 289 10th Avenue, between 26th Street & 27th Street. Strict door policy as usual with the hotter spots in the city. Guys need to bring a chick and you need to . Beers are around $10 and mixed drinks are $14.
8. Highline Ballroom. 431 W. 16th Street. One large open space with upper level seating for bottle service with enough roo for about 700 people. Highline Ballroom doubles as a concert venue and has featured artists like the Roots, Mos Def, and Amy Winehouse.
7. Hudson Terrace. 621 W 46th Street, between 11th Ave & West Street. Rooftop lounge steps away from the Westside Highway and USS Intrepid Museum. Plenty of room to dance. Retractable roof so you can still go in bad weather. Come for 2 for 1 drinks during happy hour. $10 cover charge.
6. 1 Oak. 453 W 17th Street, between 10th Avenue & 9th Avenue, Chelsea. 1 Oak, stands for “One of A Kind”, is an intimate spot with a hard to get by doorman. Come early, befriend a promoter, or come with the hottest girls you know. Famous clientele come during the week, the place is less exclusive on the weekends. Decor is unique with Ostrich leather walls and seating.