New York City’s 10 Best Concerts to See in July (10 to 6)
10. Sting. Metropolitan Opera at Lincoln Center. July 13th & 14th. Police lead singer and front man Sting performs solo work along with the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra. The orchestra provides a classical twist to his pop music.
9. Pharoahe Monch performs at SummerStage. Queensbridge Park, 21 Street, Bridge Plaza, Vernon Boulevard, East River. July 21, 2010. Born in Queens, Pharoahe Monch is one of underground hip-hop’s greatest rap artists.
8. Jack Johnson. Madison Square Garden. July 14th. Jack Johnson, born in Hawaii, is singer, guitarist, and songwriter popular for his acoustic soft rock. Especially liked by the ladies, this is a good concert to hit for you single guys.
7. Willie Nelson & Family. Radio City Music Hall. July 28th. Country music finest, Willie Nelson comes to New York City with special guest, The Levon Helm Band. Willie has been a country singer-songwriter since 1960s and is an icon in American pop culture.
6. Morcheeba. The Filmore. July 28th. Morcheeba invented a chill style of trip-hop that will instantly relax you. Morcheeba is known for powerful female vocals and a smooth vibe. Perfect music to mellow you out after a hard day at the office.
10 Best Celebrity Chef Restaurants in New York City
10 Best New York City TV Shows to Be an Audience Member
New York City’s 10 Most Famous Celebrities
NYC’s 10 Best Celebrity Owned Restaurants, Clubs & Bars
10 Best Breakfast Restaurants in NYC
NYC’s 10 Best Sandwich Shops