10 Best Night and Dance Clubs in New York City:
10. APT. 419 W 13th Street, Meatpacking District, West Village. A hard-to-find two-story loft in the Meatpacking District mixes high-style, loft comfort, and dance into one. Sit on the ultra soft and large couches or dance the night away to the DJs mixing hip-hop, soul, funk, disco and more. With it’s elegant decor, comfortable lounge, and dance floor, APT is effortless and one of the best funk dance clubs and lounges in NYC.
9. Cain. 544 W 27th Street, Chelsea. Cain attracts young, beautiful people. This modern dance club and lounge filled with twenty year olds is a popular spot. DJs spin hip-hop and house music giving the crowd a good variety that pleases all. Insane decor, fun crowds and good drinks makes this one of our ten best clubs in Manhattan.
8. Mehanata. 113 Ludlow Street, Lower East Side. A popular young dance club with live music and DJs in LES. This Russian style bar has a caged vodka ice room where you get locked in for a few minutes and drink all you can vodka. Let’s see who can walk straight in an hour after the ice cage. Mehanta plays European club music as well as live local bands and somber Saxophone Eastern European songs as the night hours pass. A wild, crowded club with plenty of cheap drinks and tons of dancing; unlike any other club in the city.
7. Santos Party House. 96 Lafayette Street, Chinatown, TriBeCa. Santos is a two-level, 8,000 sq ft venue playing different music on the two floors to please all. Good atmosphere with little or no cover. Play hip-hop, reggae, top hits at this large venue. Mixed crowds and cheap drinks. Earlier in the evening, they allow 18 and over, then it becomes a 21 and up club.
6. Sullivan Room. 218 Sullivan Street, Greenwich Village. One of New York’s clubs devoted to underground music. Enjoy local DJs and international talents in this 1,000 sq ft venue. Cover is typically low or there is no cover. Tech, house, electronic vibe club open Wednesdays through Sunday 10pm – 5am. Located between Bleecker and West 3rd Street.
Read our other 10 Best NYC Bars, Lounges & Nightlife articles.