10 Best Restaurants to Have Christmas Dinner in NYC (10 to 6)
Do you want a traditional Christmas Dinner or something extraordinary while in New York City? Here are some great picks to choose from:
10. Cibo. 767 Second Ave at 41st Street. Cibo Italian Restaurant has a warm atmosphere with good food. Offering Christmas Dinner in the city all day for $65 an adult and $25 per child.
9. Brassiere 8 1/2. Located at 9 West 57th Street. Offering nouvelle French cuisine is Brassiere 8 1/2 in Midtown Manhattan. The Christmas day menu has a 3-course meals for only $49 a person. Your choice from salmon, venison, sirloin steak, pheasant and more!
8. Murals on 54th. Located at 63 West 54th Street. Another great place for Christmas dinner in New York City is Murals on 54th. An elegant restaurant with historical murals from the 1930s offers a modern approach to Mediterranean cuisine. Murals on 54th is offering a 3-course Christmas Eve dinner and they are offering a buffet on Christmas day. Both prices are $80 per adult, $50 for seniors and $25 for kids. Before 4 pm on Christmas day you can also enjoy the Christmas day brunch for only $37 for adults.
7. Lupa. Located at 170 Thompson Street, between Houston and Bleecker. Enjoy the Roman cuisine at Lupa serving their traditional Italian Seven Fish menu, “La Vigilia.” They are offering Christmas Eve dinners at $85 per person, and closed on Christmas day.
6. L’Absinthe. This French restaurant is located at 227 E 67th Street. One of my favorite cuisines is French cuisine and L’Absinthe has phenomenal Christmas Eve prix fixe three-course dinners starting at $37.50!