10 Best Pancakes in Manhattan, New York City
10. Good Enough To Eat. 483 Amsterdam Ave; Upper West Side. Strawberry butter? Yes, they have strawberry butter which are a huge hit. They come alongside the delightful pancakes. Choose from their four grain pancakes – apple, banana walnut, Belgium chocolate and coconut, fruit, or traditional. Sit indoors or on the patio and savor these warm delights.
9. La Bonbonniere. 28 8th Avenue; West Village. A diner-esque breakfast restaurant with cheap and quick meals in West Village. You can find your basic breakfast food here, but the blueberry pancakes are one of the best in the city!
8. Bubby’s Pie Company. 120 Hudson Street; TriBeCa. This charming breakfast spot in TiBeCa (another located in Brooklyn) with large portions has perfectly sweet caramelized bananas and walnuts pancakes. Also serve fresh blueberry pancakes and sour cream pancakes. A large treat in a warm setting. Open 24 hours Tuesday through Sunday.
7. Pink Tea Cup. 42 Grove Street; West Village. This casual southern soul food in West Village has incredible fluffy banana, strawberry, blueberry, and pecan pancakes. The pancakes are not soggy and are quite flavorful. Order your pancakes with their popular southern-style fried chicken!
6. Veselka. 144 2nd Ave; East Village. The Ukrainian decor and service doesn’t compare to any other, but this 24 hour cheap eat restaurant in East Village has some great food. Yes, their pancakes are good, but I’m going to try to have you stray over to their award winning Ukrainian style crepes known as blintzes. Try them plain or with raspberries, these pieces of heaven filled with sweet cheese and topped with powdered sugar will have you coming back for more.