10 Best Foods in NYC for the Sweet Tooth Lover (10 to 6)
The sweet tooth lover inside of you is dying to come out! Here are the best places to get sweets in New York City. Be careful, they are addicting.
10. Bakeries. Mazzola Bakery; 912 Union Street. This Brooklyn bakery has great prices and you can find the best chocolate croissants, buttery pretzels, Italian dessert cookies and more! Also, great bagels and lard bread. After three generations of bakers, they have gotten the art of baking down in their crust, soft, buttery treats.
9. Cocoa addict. La Maison Du Chocolat; 1018 Madison Avenue. A tad pricey, but a great place for the cocoa lover. The quality of chocolate is like no other. Try the truffle squares or the rich hot cocoa. Great gifts; the packaging is classy.
8. Candy. Economy Candy Market; 108 Rivington Street. This place carries everything you can think of from jelly bellies, chocolate pieces, heath bars, all types of traditional and imported candy. You can find exotic, hard to find candy here for good prices.
7. Cake & Music. Cake Shop; 152 Ludlow Street. A great place to go to if you want something sweet and your friends want to go to the bar and listen to music. A place like no other.
6. Muffins. Nana’s Treats; 46 W 17th Street. Muffins made with love. Stop by this little place for a warm banana chocolate chip muffin. A great place to stop in the morning and start your day off on the right foot. Never disappoints.
How could we forget cupcakes?! We haven’t! Read our 10 Best Cupcake Shops in New York City.