New York City’s 10 Best Nail Spas includes both high-end and great deals on nail services in NYC:
10. Michael Angelo’s Wonderland Beauty Parlor. 418 W 13th Street, West Village, Meatpacking District. Decor like no other. Wonderland is primarily a hair salon, but the nail service is just as special. They take their time and make sure your nails and skin are pampered and your design is made to your liking. A unique parlor with great products and service.
9. Dashing Diva. 149 3rd Avenue, Gramercy; 41 East 8th Street, Greenwich Village; 1335 Madison Avenue, Upper East Side; 183 7th Avenue, Brooklyn; 129 Smith Street, Brooklyn; 130 Montague Street, Brooklyn. A girlie girls ideal nail boutique. This clean, modern nail spa offers great service, cute pink, red, white decor at higher prices. A nice place to get pampered with your girlfriends. Not a place to drag your men to.
8. Bellisimo Nails & Spa. 125 4th Avenue, East Village. A spa haven to enjoy alone or with a group of friends. It’s sleek, modern decor is ultra clean and relaxing. They take extra time to make sure your nails and skin are feeling fresh, clean, and made to perfection. Prices are moderate to high.
7. Trevi Nails. 343 Lexington Avenue, Midtown East, Murray Hill. Your typical nail salon. Quality service at good prices especially for Manhattan. The basic manicure comes with a hand and shoulder massage for only $12. A great value for Midtown Manhattan!
6. Heeso Beauty. 114 4th Avenue, East Village. Great massage chairs, detailed service, exfoliation and low prices. With plenty of local clients, this cute nail spa is a secret gem. A good place to jump in for a last minute mani or pedi.
We would love to hear your favorite nail spas in the city!
View our other articles: