10 Best Synagogues in New York City:
10. Bialystoker Synagogue. 7 Willett Street. See the art and the history inside this Lower East Side synagogue.
9. Temple Emanu-El. 1 East 65th Street. Close community here. Look at the museum within.
8. Mikvah of Washington Heights. 4249 Broadway. A well run synagogue welcoming all.
7. West End Synagogue. 189 Amsterdam Avenue. An inviting synagogue on the Upper West Side.
6. Kane Street Synagogue. 236 Kane Street. Active and conservative synagogue in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn.
See the Top 5 Synagogues on the next page.