1. Jerry’s Apartment. 129 West 81st St., Apartment 5A. Most of the show took place here in Jerry’s apartment. This is the actual New York address of Jerry Seinfeld when he was a comedian in New York City.
2. Champagne Video. 213 West 79 Street. Rochelle, Rochelle, “The tale of a young girl’s strange erotic journey from Milan to Minsk”, was once a movie featured at this video store. Here Elaine falls in love with Vincent, a man she never met with her taste in movies.
3. Monks Diner. 2880 Broadway at 112th St. Famous diner George, Elaine, Jerry, and Kramer always went to eat. Is Paco working today? The real name of the diner is Toms Restaurant.
4. H&H Bagels. 2239 Broadway (between 79th St & 80th St). We never knew Kramer had a job. In the H&H Bagel episode we find out Kramer worked at H&H Bagels but was still on strike for 10 years.
5. Yankee Stadium. Bronx, NY. George’s loyal employer until he was traded to Tyler Chicken.