10 Best Comedy Movies Set in Manhattan, New York City
10. Sleepless In Seattle. 1993. “A ho! A ho! My dad’s been captured by a ho!”
9. Tootsie. 1982. “What kind of mother would I be if I didn’t give my girls tits… tips?
8. The Odd Couple. 1968. “Why doesn’t he hear me? I know I’m talking, I recognize my voice.”
7. Trading Places. 1983. “It occurs to me that the best way you hurt rich people is by turning them into poor people.”
6. As Good as it Gets. 1997. “Sell Crazy someplace else, we’re all stocked up here”
Read our other movie articles: